This version of The Weekly Francis covers material released in the last week from 28 May 2018 to 13 June 2018.
The Weekly Francis is a compilation of the Holy Father’s writings, speeches, etc which I also post at Jimmy Akin’s blog.
- 28 May 2018 – Message of the Holy Father To His Holiness Bartholomaios on the occasion of the International ecological Symposium: “Toward a Greener Attica. Preserving the Planet and Protecting its People” [Athens, 5–8 June 2018]
- “For those who are with Jesus, evil is just a provocation to love even more” @Pontifex 7 June 2018
- “The Feast of the Sacred Heart reminds us that God loved us first: He is always waiting for us, welcoming us into His heart, into His love.” @Pontifex 8 June 2018
- “Let us ask the Lord to give us good priests: hardworking men, men of prayer, who are close to God’s people.” @Pontifex 8 June 2018
- “Mary is exactly what God wants His Church to be: a loving and humble Mother, poor in possessions but rich in love.” @Pontifex 9 June 2018
- “Whatever we do, let us sustain the voice of the Holy Spirit through practical good deeds and actions.” @Pontifex 10 June 2018
- “The Holy Spirit gives us the strength we need to achieve holiness in the midst of our everyday lives.” @Pontifex 11 June 2018
- “Children must be able to play, study and grow in a peaceful environment. Woe to anyone who stifles their joyful impulse to hope!” @Pontifex 12 June 2018
- “Never tire of encountering Jesus in prayer, in listening to the Word of God, and in receiving the Eucharist.” @Pontifex 13 June 2018