This version of The Weekly Francis covers material released in the last week from 8 October 2017 to 1 November 2017.
The Weekly Francis is a compilation of the Holy Father’s writings, speeches, etc which I also post at Jimmy Akin’s blog.
- 20 October 2017 – To Participants in the Workshop on Changing Relations among Market, State and Civil Society
- 21 October 2017 – To participants in the conference organized by the Pontifical Council for Promoting New Evangelization
- 26 October 2017 – To Representatives of the Church of Scotland
- 28 October 2017 – To the Commission of the Bishops’ Conferences of the European Community
- “The culture of encounter means recognizing that we are all children of God, despite our differences.” @Pontifex 26 October 2017
- “God loves us with a love so rich in mercy that He constantly welcomes us, protects and forgives us.” @Pontifex 27 October 2017
- “Remember the sufferings of every person in your heart. Then bring them all to God in your prayers.” @Pontifex 28 October 2017
- “I invite you to keep your eyes fixed on Jesus Christ in order to learn from Him how to love with all your heart.” @Pontifex 29 October 2017
- “Learn from wonder; nurture astonishment. Live, love, believe. And, with the grace of God, never despair.” @Pontifex 30 October 2017
- “May the Virgin Mary help us to take the first step each day in order to build peace in love, justice and truth.” @Pontifex 31 October 2017
- “Dear friends, the world needs saints and we are all called to holiness without exception. Don’t be afraid!” @Pontifex 1 November 2017