This is pretty funny – TrumpScript is a programming language that thinks and acts like Donald.
Warning: Programming geek humor ahead.
- All numbers must be strictly greater than 1 million. The small stuff is inconsequential to us.
- There are no import statements allowed. All code has to be home-grown and American made.
- Instead of True and False, we have fact and lie.
- Only the most popular English words, Trump’s favorite words, and current politician names can be used as variable names.
- Error messages are mostly quotes directly taken from Trump himself.
- All programs must end with America is great.
- Our language will automatically correct Forbes’ $4.5B to $10B.
- In its raw form, TrumpScript is not compatible with Windows, because Trump isn’t the type of guy to believe in PC.
- The language is completely case insensitive.
To which I would add:
- Has localization where text can change based on location such as Iowa. This feature is found in all standards politican-based languages.
- TrumpScript does have inheritance, since your business logic needs an eight figure inheritance to start off just like Donald.
- Also includes interfaces, but it is pronounced “In your faces”.
- All items are objects since TrumpScript has no class.
- In addition to Windows, TrumpScript also can not be compiled on Macs until Apple ‘start building their damn computers and things’ in the US.
- TrumpScript is built for security. It’s sandboxing is a walled-garden and he is making the Mexicans pay for it.
- While TrumpScript only uses integers this is despite them being rational numbers. Just that he is ratioally insensitive.
- There is no decrementing such as — since TrumpScript makes everything great again and there is alway incremental progress.
- All comments must be written in caps and exclamation marks are required at the end of all comments.
- Compiler warnings are phrased in terms of insults regarding how crappy of a programmer you are.
- You should use interfaces, properties, methods, and events in a programming model since Trump married three models.
- TrumpScript is totally object-oriented and women are always objectified.
- The language is especially suite for generating comments on blogs and other web sites.
- Best practices for TrumpScript encourages lots and lots of properties and the acquisition thereof, which must be named starting with Trump.
Integer variables can be declared as Big, Great and YUGE.
Surely it must support irrational numbers…
There is no input, only a poll statement
Claims to be well supported
Will not run on Linux either, since that was made up by some foreigner