This is pretty funny – TrumpScript is a programming language that thinks and acts like Donald.
Warning: Programming geek humor ahead.
- All numbers must be strictly greater than 1 million. The small stuff is inconsequential to us.
- There are no import statements allowed. All code has to be home-grown and American made.
- Instead of True and False, we have fact and lie.
- Only the most popular English words, Trump’s favorite words, and current politician names can be used as variable names.
- Error messages are mostly quotes directly taken from Trump himself.
- All programs must end with America is great.
- Our language will automatically correct Forbes’ $4.5B to $10B.
- In its raw form, TrumpScript is not compatible with Windows, because Trump isn’t the type of guy to believe in PC.
- The language is completely case insensitive.
To which I would add:
- Has localization where text can change based on location such as Iowa. This feature is found in all standards politican-based languages.
- TrumpScript does have inheritance, since your business logic needs an eight figure inheritance to start off just like Donald.
- Also includes interfaces, but it is pronounced “In your faces”.
- All items are objects since TrumpScript has no class.
- In addition to Windows, TrumpScript also can not be compiled on Macs until Apple ‘start building their damn computers and things’ in the US.
- TrumpScript is built for security. It’s sandboxing is a walled-garden and he is making the Mexicans pay for it.
- While TrumpScript only uses integers this is despite them being rational numbers. Just that he is ratioally insensitive.
- There is no decrementing such as — since TrumpScript makes everything great again and there is alway incremental progress.
- All comments must be written in caps and exclamation marks are required at the end of all comments.
- Compiler warnings are phrased in terms of insults regarding how crappy of a programmer you are.
- You should use interfaces, properties, methods, and events in a programming model since Trump married three models.
- TrumpScript is totally object-oriented and women are always objectified.
- The language is especially suite for generating comments on blogs and other web sites.
- Best practices for TrumpScript encourages lots and lots of properties and the acquisition thereof, which must be named starting with Trump.