The 2008 Catholic blog awards are accepting nominations in a variety of categories:until Feb 29th.
Registration is required before you can nominate a blog
1. All blogs nominated must be Catholic and be focused primarily on Catholicism.
2. Nominating someone for the same category repeatedly is prohibited.
3. Please also restrict nominations to one person per category.
4. For a Blog to be nominated for the "Best New Blog" Category it must have been created since last year’s awards.
5. For a blog to be nominated, it must have been active since last year’s awards. Blogs that have been active in the past year but have now closed are still eligible to be nominated
6. I have requested that your name and email address be submitted on the form. I will keep this information confidential. If your name or e-mail address is missing, your nomination will not be accepted.
Gerald has a post on Cardinal Schoenborn’s cause for the International Theological Institute with photos and information on a fundraising effort for a new campus.
Marcel LeJeune has seen the new move Human Experience by Grassroots Film and has a glowing review of this powerful film.
Here are some new blog announcements:
This weeks Catholic Carnival.
This Respect Life video is from the New York State Catholic Conference to combat the extreme new law there.