Ironic Catholic has a Top Ten Reasons To Do A Blog Sabbatical and also links to "ten signs you are blogging too much."
Here is my own list.
- Your immediate reaction to seeing a "ten signs you are blogging too much." is to blog your own top ten.
- You bought a new hard drive just so you had enough room to backup your list of RSS feeds.
- Your spouse carries a picture of the back of your head in their wallet because this is what they normally see.
- Sitemeter goes down and you have a panic attack.
- Your philosophy comes down to that there are two things in life – bloggable/unbloggable.
- You have a bumper sticker that says "I ♥ my Aggregator."
- When you have just got done reading 500 some posts your first instinct is to hit refresh to see if any more have been written.
- You don’t always remember your wedding anniversary but can instantly remember the year, month, day, and hour you started blogging.
- You are more concerned about comment spam than Homeland Security and while you are against the death penalty in general you think surely Trolls deserve the exception.
- The first thing you do when visiting a new blog is to see if your blog is on their blogroll. If not you try to find a post where you can immediately leave an intelligent and witty comment so that they will immediately add you.
Jeff number three should read “back of you head in their wallet”
Very funny. Love #1. Thanks for the link!
You are more concerned about comment spam than Homeland Security and while you are against the death penalty in general you think surely Trolls deserve the exception.
Who isn’t? Homeland Security is a hopeless cause. The DHS doesn’t know where hurricane survivors are huddling even when it’s on television and allows typhoid Marys into the country like theres no problem.
Mea culpa. I do that last one. But you knew that, didn’t you?
What’s a Troll? I was accused of being one at Pyro somethingorother’s blog. He didn’t care I’m guessing for my distinctly Catholic point of view. He kept deleating my posts and called me a Troll, I’m guessing it wasn’t complimentary.
So what is a Troll?
MSN I NIIPET