Catholic Warrior tagged me:
1. Male or Female: Male
2. Married or Single (or religious): Married
3. Dream vacation: Catholic Answers cruise to Europe and the Middle East
4. Birthplace: Manhattan, Ks (Born on an Army base and only lived there six months)
5. Area I live in currently: Jacksonville, Fl
6. Someone you wish you could meet: The pope
Biggest "pet-peeve": I don’t keep peeves, they make lousy pets.
Favorite Religious devotion: The Rosary
Favorite Saint (besides the Blessed Mother): St. Teresa of Avila
10. Favorite sport that you play: Computer Golf That you watch: Football
Favorite food: Ice Cream
12. Tridentine or Novus Ordo: Any reverential rite of the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. I also love the Eastern Rites especially the Maronite Rite.
Would you (or are you) home school or public school: Pubwick Skool
How many kids do you have: 2
15.Ever been in an auto accident: Yes, though none serious and the hit and run when I was on a bicycle was part of the 2×4 that God got my attention with.
16.Ever seen a pope in person: No
18.Last movie you saw in theatres: Pirates of the Caribbean II Next one you are planning on seeing: Spiderman III
19.Favorite Blog: I take the Fifth. This is too much like Sophie’s Choice.
20.Your thoughts on Barney, the Easter bunny, and Santa Clause: A cage match between the first two would be great. As for St. Nicholas who can’t love a reported heritic-punching saint?