The Complete And Beautiful King James Translation of The Holy Bible on a Key Chain!
* • Sliding switch on the rear of the bible slides out to expose the usb interface plug.
* • Simply plugs into any Windows PC USB port (not Mac or Win 98 compatible).
* • All sixty six books of the Bible can be read clearly on your computer screen.
* • Offers a powerful search function, making the Digital Bible an essential reference tool.
* • High quality leather look and feel with gold detail and chain.
* • Makes a wonderful gift and keepsake.
Yes this is a real product [Via Conspicuously Lacking a Latin Title] All sixty six books of the Bible? I am almost tempted to order this just so I could call to complain about it having seven missing books. Especially since the original version of the KJV did contain those books and and weren’t labeled apocrypha then. Now with a Bible on a thumb drive I wonder if that would make the owner a Bible Thumbper?
Now a Catholic version like the RSV-CE with the Catechism and the documents of Vatican II with a good search program would be pretty cool. Though maybe I will market a Spirit of Vatican II USB drive. I should get a good markup since it would consist of a connector and a case and I wouldn’t actually need any flash memory for VII documents since they wouldn’t know the difference.