Since according to the story below Planned Parenthood thinks women can’t tell the difference between a "reproductive health center" and a Crisis Pregnancy Center then I offer this as a public service
- If they want to kill your baby and want money for the abortion – you are in a "reproductive health center."
- If you tell them you want to keep the baby and need assistance and they give you the boot – you are in a "reproductive health center."
- If you are underage and tell them about your adult boy friend and they ask you to lie about your birth date – you are in a "reproductive health center."
- If the clinic was founded by an organization whose leader was a racist eugenist – you are in Planned Parenthood’s "reproductive health center."
- If the word or phrase fetus, tissue mass, product of conception is used – you are in a "reproductive health center."
- If they use the world baby – you are in a Crisis Pregnancy Center.
- If they give you a free ultrasound to show you the current development of your child – you are in a Crisis Pregnancy Center.
- If they offer or connect you with services to help you to deliver your child and to provide assistance after the birth – you are in a Crisis Pregnancy Center.
- If the clinic is staffed mainly by volunteers or have salaries paid for by donations – you are in a Crisis Pregnancy Center.
If the staff is paid by money that came from the Federal & State governments – you are in a “reproductive health center.
If you are greeted at the door by security personnel with a falsely cheerful “How good to see you AGAIN”, you are at a “reproductive health center”.
If the people who greet you have hollow eyes like in some creepy Stephen King novel, you are in a “reproductive health center”.
You have done well with God at your side. I enjoyed the information and will use it at the appropriate time. Thanks for being with us.
If two arive and only one can leave you are in an abortion factory.
One more: If it is located in a minority/low income neighborhood, the chances are very good you are at a Planned Parenthood/reproductive health Center (I have yet to see one located in a middle class and above suburb!). Can I get an amen??
Comments are closed.