Catholic Fire tagged me:
Four Things That were new to me in the Past Four Years:
- iPod – Got my first iPod about two years ago and still like the fact that it just plain works and has a great interface. I have owned multiple mp3 players over the years starting from an mp3 playing CD player when they first became available eight years ago. I really wish these devices were invented a long time ago. When I would go out to see I would take my CD/Cassette collection with me which was quite a pain considering that I had about a thousand Cassettes.
- Being a published and paid author. This Rock magazine bought my conversion story and an Australian Diocesan magazine purchased three of my parodies.
- Being interviewed on the radio. I have given interviews to a couple of local Catholic radio stations and have appeared several times on the Catholic Guy show on Sirius. This week I was interviewed on a podcast and will give details when it comes out.
- P.G. Wodehouse, while I had of course been familiar with the Jeeves and Bertie Wooster characters I had never read any of Wodehouse’s books. I read a dozen of his books last year and just love his novels and not just the Jeeves’s ones.
Four Things That I Hope to Try in the Next Four Years:
- Read the Summa.
- Visit EWTN.
- Pray without distractions (wishful thinking I know)
- Doing less memes.