I have been memed by Catholic Fire.
Rules: "The first player of this game starts with the topic "five weird habits of yourself," and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don’t forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says "You are tagged" (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours."
- Some of my parodies have come to me while at Eucharistic Adoration or reading the Divine Office.
- I would rather spend five hours writing a program to do a repetitive computer tasks than to spend five minutes doing that task.
- I Christianize lyrics of secular songs in my head being very charitable in their interpretation. Tool to me can be a praise band.
- I will read anything in sight while eating, product labels etc and a pair of pants that can’t fit a paperback book in the back pocket are worthless to me.
- I still just love saying the words Pope Benedict.