Eden tipped me off to a new contest by Planned Parenthood
We’re looking for hot new t-shirt
designs ! Whether you’re a diva
fashionista, a graphic designer, or just like to doodle, we want to see
what you’ve got!
Create a design with one of the
* Safe is Sexy
* Planned Parenthood is for Everyone
* T-shirt design submission deadline is
December 31, 2007.
Encourage your friends and family to
rate your design!
* Designs wil be posted on www.ppgg.org
and rating will begin January 3, 2008.
* The highest rated designer will win an
iPhone and have the opportunity to get his/her
design produced on a
Now how could I resist an offer like this.
Especially since I am always willing to help them out in my own
fashion. Five years ago they had a poster competition in
which I submitted.
* Making womb and tomb synonymous
* Depopulating the world one person at a
* Life without consequences
* Keeping minorities minorities
* Reach out and abort someone
* Betcha can’t kill just one
* Giving breath to the culture of death
* Where is everyone?
* Doing our best to reduce class size
* 30 years of providing incest and
statutory rape protection
* Support your local Abortuary
* Keeping predatory males happy
* Have you plunged forceps into your kid
Along with some full
poster designs. Not only did I not win their
competition they never even sent me an email back thanking me for my
submissions. But hope springs eternal (unless it is a child entering
one of their clinics) and so here are some my my designs based on the