Brian Michael Page tagged me with the movie meme.
– Go to IMDB.com and look up 10 of your favourite movies.
– Post five (5) official IMDB "Plot Keywords" for these 10 picks.
– Have your friends guess the movie titles.
– Then tag three people
- Whistle / Wench / Fox / Disguise / Poison
- Peril / Ancient Sword / Hardship / Stylized / Hungry
- Warp Speed / Famous Opening Theme / Galactic War / Wilhelm Scream / Death Ray
- Farce / Marx Brothers / Opera / Anvil / Stowaway
- Mask / Bandit / Banquet / Bathtub Scene / Cheating At Cards
- Vomit / Robot As Menace / Future / Hibernation / Tentacle
- Car Accident / U Boat / Zombie / Good Versus Evil / Mummy
- Young Boy / Young Girl / Dead Boy / 1700s / Missionary
- No Opening Credits / Whipping / Christ Figure / Judas / Melodrama
- Eccentric / Severed Arm / Anachronistic / Severed Leg / No Ending
Well in no particular order these are some of my favorite movies and just guessing from the keywords is not too difficult for most, really easy for one, and fairly easy for another.
I’ll tag Happy Catholic, Catholic Fire, and A Wing and a Prayer
2 is ‘Star Wars’, 10 is Monty Python. 1 makes me think of “Princess Bride”, though I’m not positive.
I think 3 is Star Wars. 2 could be Lord of the Rings.
9 = The Passion. Duh.
I’ll come back.
*rereads* Yep, I got the numbers wrong. 3 is Star Wars.
Number 4 is “A Night at the Opera” – classic Marx Brothers and Number 8 is “The Mission”
Number 7 sounds bizarre – maybe I saw it and just blocked it out!!
1. You’re not a fan of “The Rules of the Game”, are you?
2. LotR, 3. Star Wars, 4. Night at the Opera
9. Passion 10. MP&tHolyGrail.
I thought 10 was Apocalypse Now.
Then again, I’m not knowledgable about movies.
I cheated on #7–turns out I didn’t have to–talk about misdirected clues!
Being that I cheated, I won’t reveal what it is. But that it’s a movie everybody has seen (and loved).
And it’s not _Bubba-Ho-Tep_.
Is #5 the western with Jody Foster and Mel Gibson? I can’t think of the name, but the cheating at cards and bathtub scene remind me of that one.
#7 – Raiders of the Lost Ark.
1. The Court Jester (*groan*)
3. Star Wars
4. Night at the Opera
5. Not “Maverick”…(sorry, kalej)
…Perhaps “My Little Chickadee” with W.C. Fields?
7. Indiana Jones
8. The Mission
9. The Passion
10. MP Holy Grail.
Ryan L got the whole list right including the W.C. Fields movie.
What do I win? Do you have a Jesuit secret decoder ring for me? Ever since I read some Jack Chick I’ve wanted one…
and how could I miss the Court Jester? Wow. The whistle and the wench should have been enough.
Comments are closed.