Happy Catholic posts a comedic list of viruses that were emailed to her.
This has inspired me to post some of my own virus ideas:
- Cardinal McCarick virus – Corrupts the wording of emails received from Cardinal Ratzinger.
- American Catholic virus – Causes programs either to run or not run depending on if operating system instructions conform with their conscience.
- Liturgist virus – Causes programs to behave oddly and to react in any way except as per operating instructions.
- John Kerry virus – Infects your computer prior to not infecting it.
- Mario Cuomo Virus – Personally opposed to destroying your data as it votes to wipe your disk slick.
- Howard Dean Virus – Overwrites all you data files with a long string of state names, causing you to go Arrrrrrrrrrrrrggghh!
- Planned Parenthood Virus – Mainly causes damage to computers in minority neighborhoods.
- Dan Rather virus – Automatically formats all your Word documents in Times New Roman.
- Bill Clinton virus – Slows down your internet connection by continuously accessing dictonary.com to find the meaning of "is."
- Hillary Clinton virus – Causes your billing records to disappear. Even after files were deleted by this virus they have been know to mysteriously recover in a White House office at a latter date.
- Michael Moore virus – Add tons of disinformation to your data files causing the file size to bloat to – well – Michael Moore proportions.
- United Nations virus – Does absolutely nothing besides displaying a form that says "Working …."
- Republican Leadership Spine virus – This virus is a urban myth.