has posted his very funny “You might be a Catholic blogger if:”, to which I
1. Your list of bookmarked Catholic Blogs is longer than the genealogies of
Jesus in both Matthew and Luke combined.
2. You have actually read a document
put out by the Bishops Conference.
3. That if you see a CLOG you call a lawyer and not a
4. The title of your blog can only be understood by people fluent in
5. You know the names of every person on the Bishops advisory panel
and their political history.
6. You have used the term “Lidless Eyes” more
than once in the past week.
7. You have stopped drinking Samuel Adams
8. You know that Heart, Mind &
Strength is not an Earth, Wind & Fire tribute band.