This version of The Weekly Francis covers material released in the last week from 10 February 2019 to 20 February 2019.
The Weekly Francis is a compilation of the Holy Father’s writings, speeches, etc which I also post at Jimmy Akin’s blog.
- 14 February 2019 – To Participants at the Plenary Assembly of the Congregation for Divine Worship and the Discipline of the Sacraments
- 14 February 2019 – Meeting of the Holy Father Francis with the Participants in the 42nd Session of the Governing Council of the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD), Agency of the United Nations in Rome
- 20 February 2019 – To the Archdiocese of Benevento
- “Those who love use their imagination to discover solutions where others see only problems. Those who love help others according to their needs and with creativity, not according to preconceived ideas or common conceptions. http://w2.vatican.va/content/francesco/en/speeches/2019/february/documents/papa-francesco_20190214_fao.html …” @Pontifex 14 February 2019
- “Truth is the wonderful revelation of God, of His Fatherly face. It is His boundless love.” @Pontifex 15 February 2019
- “Jesus asks us to produce just one work of art, which is possible for everyone: that of our own life.” @Pontifex 16 February 2019
- “Christians promote peace, starting with the community in which they live.” @Pontifex 17 February 2019
- “I invite you to pray during these days for the Meeting on the Protection of Minors in the Church, an event that I want to be a powerful gesture of pastoral responsibility in the face of an urgent challenge of our time.” @Pontifex 18 February 2019
- “In the darkest moments of our history, the Lord draws near, opens paths, lifts up discouraged faith, anoints wounded hope, and awakens sleeping charity.” @Pontifex 19 February 2019
- “As of tomorrow, we will live several days of dialogue and communion, of listening and discernment. May it be a time of conversion. We don’t proclaim ourselves, but He who died for us. #PBC2019” @Pontifex 20 February 2019